Applying Decals to Clothing
( USE ONLY CLOTHING DECAL MATERIAL not decals for vehicles)
1, Heat iron to 350 degrees. (this would appear to be high setting on regular irons)
2. Place decal �face� down (sticky side down) on cloth material and align to desired position,
3. Cover image with brown paper material ( can use a piece of a brown paper bag)
4. Press iron firmly on image and hold for about 20 seconds.
5. Remove brown paper and rub decal with a cloth.
6. When decal is warm to touch slowly pull clear material covering it off pulling at a sharp 90 degree angle. If edge should start to lift then repress and try again.
7. After clear material is removed cover again with brown paper and press with iron for about 10 seconds.
8. Let cool and then it is ready to use.